2014年8月5日星期二

My dream profession


I have always been cherishing the dream of being a teacher. It must be extremely meaningful to devote my limited life to an infinite career of education,for education is not an end.
At first, the reason I choose  to be a teacher and my career, was that I worshiped those altruistic teachers who have enlightened me since my childhood. However, it was too hard to step onto the platform because I was shy and dare not to talk in front of people. Fortunately, everything changed after reading the novel Jane Eyre written by Charlotte Bronte, which took me to a gallant world. In the novel, although Jane Eyredidn’t have confidence, she escaped from the red house which brought her suffering, and then she became a family teacher. And it was this career that helped her to find her own pure soul and return to family and love. I learned that being a teacher needed hardship, and in return, this profession helped to improve a person.

I keep asking myself what I live for. Three passions come to my mind, simple but overwhelmingly strength have been governing my life: the respect for my teachers and my model, the continuing pursuit of knowledge, and the love for my future students.
I pursue lifelong learning. There are, of course, some people who would adopt the motto of “Eat, drink, and be merry.” But most people, just like Jane Eyre and me, would like to endeavor to attain as much knowledge as possible, no matter what a short life we live.

As I am aging,I long to embrace my next generation with a sense of responsibility and a positive attitude towards life.I wanted to plant in their hearts a wireless station so as to receive messages of hope,courage,confidence and optimism. The future depends on the next generation and education is so important. For these, I need constant efforts and the strong will, to be a good teacher! 


没有评论:

发表评论