2014年8月6日星期三

Most beautiful sight


In my opinion, the most beautiful sights are in nature. I have travelled and seen many different sights, and I was often in praise of them, “Wow, this is the most incredible sight I've ever seen!” However, these might be just ordinary scenes in my life.In my mind, the most beautiful sight is the smile of my grandmother, a photo in my wallet that I always carry with me. Then, my grandmother passed away when I was 5 years old, and I miss her so much. The photo is a big source of relief and motivation for me. When I am studying and living alone in a foreign country, no other sight but my grandma’s heartfelt smile comforts me. We always overlook things around us. However, it's important for us..... There is a beautiful poem saying: “You are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, I like your long shadow. It just seems that you are unhappy to say goodbye to me. I am standing in front of the window and predicting the next thing will happen to me. When I was walking beside you, I just hoped that the moment would be eternal.”As far as I can see, if we hold this attitude towards beautiful sights, we'll find the deep heart-quake.


1 条评论:

  1. Though you were in my class for a very short time, you impressed me with your strive and determination to catch up with the others. Clearly you are a determined young lady and I don't need to wish you luck in the future, for you will make your own. All my best, Carrie

    回复删除