2014年7月28日星期一

My house



My house is located in a small garden, and it has three stories. The decoration of my house was designed by my father. The first floor consists of the living room and the dining room. In front of the door, there is a wool carpet, so that our guests can leave their outdoor shoes on it. Entering the door, on the right hand, we chose a drawing of Chinese style hung on the wall, and it is named” Fountains in Autumn”. On the left hand, there is a television wall, from the back of which, a circle of soft yellow light falls on the flat-screen television. A jade vase and a carved antique bowl are arranged on the counter in front of the wall. In the middle of the living room, comfortable leather chairs are in a staggered arrangement. It is the chair that my mother usually sits on, and at this moment I miss her so much. A corrugated plate wall is opposite the door, which is interspersed with colorful dry flowers. Behind the wall is our dining room and kitchen, though tiny, they bring back my mother’s cooking.
My parents’ bedroom and the study are on the second floor. The elders love the traditional style, so my parents choose coral as the main color of their bedroom——the double-bed, the dressing table and the wood floor are all coral. On the opposite of the bedroom door is their French window, and the curtain is embroidered with peacock feathers. The doors of the wardrobe are geometrically patterned, on the middle of the which, there are two lines running horizontally through the door, making in the golden ratio. All of these decorate provide a quiet environment for my parents.
In the study, my father has a large desk and a row of bookcase. Every night, the warm lights from the lamp and the comfortable leather chair eases the physical tension and tiredness of the body. This is the place I miss the most in our house.
My bedroom is on the third floor. The wardrobe is just beside the door, and my double-bed is in the middle of the room. The bed will be the first place for me to sit down when I return home. The dressing table is near the window, and the piano is in the corner. This is my own world.
My house is neither luxurious nor tremendous, but is warm and attractive.

没有评论:

发表评论